1. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
3. COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analysis, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Technical and functional cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where requested service is provided based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: established by the social network platforms in the services to allow content to be shared with friends and networks. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power managed by the own editor and from where the requested service is provided by the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal team from a team or power which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies.
5. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Session cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: are a type of cookies where data continues to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
ENCIDELUXE SL is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing:
as specified in the cookies section which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing:
by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria:
as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
data will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
Contact information to exercise their rights:
- Right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of the data and those of limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
ENCIDELUXE SL. POL IND RUBIRA SOLA EDIFICIO VALERA PARCELA P1 P2 - 04867 MACAEL (Almería). Email: ADMINISTRACION@ENCIDELUXE.COM
Contact details of the data protection officer: CALLE JOSÉ ARTES DE ARCOS Nº34 OFICINA E-BIS, 04004 ALMERIA - email@example.com
6. COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
7. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from your device
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
No user consent is required
||It contains the session language
||It contains the session identifier
||When you close your browser
||It contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted
Cookies that are already installed on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all visited websites.
However, some of the saved information may also be lost (for example, login data or website preferences).
Manage site specific cookies
For more precise control of site specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in their browser.
While most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
8. HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11:https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1:https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1:https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac